Click on the video above to see Power UP in action.
Our mission is to support children living with medical needs.
By creating a liaison position for families, educators, and medical professionals, we can together communicate and collaborate to design strategies and solutions to make it a good day.
- Create action plans to support academic success.
- Design transition plans for children after injury, surgery or treatment. This includes: allergy/immunology, head injury/neurology, respiratory, endocrine, intestinal, cancer, hematology, endocrinology, and rheumatology.
- Let us take the stress out of a stressful situation. We’ve got this! We’ve been there, and we can help sort out priorities and put a plan in place, short- term or long term.
Professional Development & Programs
Power UP comes to your school or office for professional development and programming to raise awareness, facilitate conversation and inspire change.
- Educational & medical simulations
- Ask the Expert Series with medical and allied health professionals